1. The submission of camera-ready paper
Please read the reviews of your paper and address the reviewers’ comments for revising and preparing the final version. Moreover, please follow the following steps for camera ready paper
- Potential authors are advised to submit the papers written in English language. Paper must meet all IEEE Xplore specifications and submitted using standard IEEE conference templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats available at: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Please include authors names and affiliations in the camera-ready version.
- The length of the paper must not be more than six pages excluding references in two-column IEEE format. Paper length can exceed up to maximum 8 pages with including figures, tables & references.
- Proofread your paper multiple times for grammatical and spelling errors. Authors can use various tools for this purpose such as the Grammarly or any other tool.
- Before, submitting the camera-ready paper, check the similarity rate for your paper. It is highly recommended that authors must ensure no sentence should be copied from other sources or papers. If a sentence is similar, then permission from the source or original paper and appropriate research writing procedure must be followed. The IEEE requires all the papers should be screened through a plagiarism detection process. Authors can use various tools for this purpose such as iThenticate, Turnitin, CrossCheck etc. Strict IEEE Plagiarism policy will be followed: https://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/plagiarism/plagiarism-faq.html
- IEEE policy requires the copy right clearance code should appear to the bottom of first page of the paper.
- All the accepted papers should be upload in Portable Document Format (PDF) format, that can be obtain using IEEE PDF eXpress. https://ieee-pdf-express.org/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2F
2. Creating your PDF eXpress Account (Log on to the IEEE PDF eXpress site
- First-time users should do the following:
Select the New Users – Click Here IEEE PDF eXpress
- Enter the following:
- 53071X for the Conference ID
- Your email address
- Continue to enter information as prompted
- For each conference paper, click “Create New Title”. And enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
- Click “Submit PDF for Checking or Conversion”
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
- You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed. If the checking is successful, the system will send you the final IEEE Xplore-compatible paper in PDF format with a compliance email. Save the content of the email into a *.txt file.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
3. Uploading your Camera-Ready paper on EasyChair (Log on to the EasyChair MAJICC 2022 portal)
- Final version of paper obtaining after IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF must be submitted to EasyChair account using same credentials, which were used at the time of initial submission of the paper.
- The deadline to submit the camera-ready version is 25th September 2022.
4. Submitting your Copyright Form
- All potential authors of selected papers must transfer copyright to IEEE using IEEE Electronic Copyright Form. The details related to transfer of copyright form will be provided later
Copyright ©2019-2022 MAJICC’22 – MAJU